3.17.2008

Maybe his hair has nerves

These pictures are a little old, but I ran across them tonight and thought I'd post them, since people keep asking me, "Has Judah had another haircut? Did he do any better?" The answers are yes and yes, sort of. Kassy came over again armed with more suckers, and Judah did pretty well for the first half of the session. But then she broke out the clippers and that was the end of it. It's better than he's ever done, though, and I have hope that some day we'll make it through a haircut without all of us ending up covered in tears and clippings.

Kassy is awesome, by the way. She brought basically a whole salon to our house and set up shop. She bleached, dyed, cut, and styled my hair, then cut Judah's hair and then Nathan's. And in between all of it we ate In-N-Out for dinner. What could be better? Here are the pics of Judah's cut. Notice the progression from smiling to screaming....




3 comments:

Ashlee said...

But he does look so handsome! Sign me up for in-n-out and a new do!

Clint said...

If I ask nicely will she come to my house with In-N-Out and cut my hair?

Judah clearly wants to be a long-hair. Let him grow it out!

Kristy said...

Probably if you ask nicely and buy her a plane ticket she'll come to your house with In-N-Out, though it'll be cold by then.

I think Jude does want to be a long-hair, and I will gladly let him when he's older and it won't make him look like a girl. Have you seen Kate Hudson's kid lately?