5.31.2004

Excuses, excuses

Sorry, sorry guys. Haven't been here in a while. I was discouraged from blogging recently by the word wrap situation, which apparently is still a problem. It's killing me. It's retarded. I can't figure out how to fix it, the only thing I can think of is to change my template. And I really don't want to. One, because I really like this one, and two, because I don't have time right now to sit around and figure out how to change it and then work out all the bugs that come with the change.

Secondly, I haven't posted lately because things have just gotten out of hand busy. I think we've had something to do every night for about three weeks. This last weekend alone went like this: Wedding rehearsal Friday night for Joy. Shower Saturday morning for Joy. Birthday party Saturday afternoon/evening for Zoe. Bryon and Joy's wedding Sunday morning/afternoon/evening. Monday morning figuring out my iPod with Jeff and downloading CDs. Then birthday party for Nathan and me tonight. And now we're doing laundry. It's been quite the weekend. And we leave for China Thursday!!! Yay!!!

So, I'm still out here. I'm just drowning in details! And if there's anything I hate, it's details. I need a weekend to recover from this weekend. I will try to post something more interesting tomorrow, but for right now I'm out. I'm going to read Barbara's blog, which I've been neglecting lately.

Toodles!

No comments: