5.06.2006

I wrote this myself!

With the help of Mad Libs, of course.

My Love

Your skin glows like the Starfruit,
blossoms dreamily
as the bird of paradise
in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows
your accordian voice
and leaps like a lemur
at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in
on a great coot wing.
I am comforted by your sock
that I carry into the twilight of skybeams
and hold next to my ear.
I am filled with hope
that I may dry your tears of drano.
As my toe falls from my mitten,
it reminds me of your garden.
In the quiet,
I listen for the last crash of the day.
My heated elbow leaps to my jeans.
I wait in the moonlight
for your secret bowl
so that we may shout as one,
elbow to elbow,
in search of the magnificient lime green
and mystical tree of love.

To create your own love poem, go here!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Mine ended with the "mystical hubcap of love." Definitely far from the Jeep.