5.16.2006

Just the basics

A is for age:
29. For a few more weeks. And then goodbye to my 20s forever. :(

B is for beer of choice:
Not a big beer drinker, but when I have one it's usually a Guiness.

C is for career:
Homemaker. Hardest job I've ever had, harder than dealing with hormonal pregnant women buying maternity clothes, harder than dealing with snooty brokers, harder even than serving frozen yogurt.

D is for your dog's name:
No dogs, one cat named Payasa. We're talking about getting two chihuahuas and naming them Garbanzo and Cacahuete.

E is for essential item you use everyday:
Bubble bath.

F is for favorite song at the moment:
Carolyn's Fingers by the Cocteau Twins.

G is for favorite sport:
Not sure why this is under G.... but it's baseball. Or gymnastics.

H is for Home town:
Currently Yorba Linda, but I grew up in La Habra. But home is where the heart is, right? That would be London.

I is for instruments you play:
Piano, a little bit.

J is for favorite juice:
Cranberry or grape.

K is for whose butt you'd like to kick:
Who, me? I'm a nice girl. But I'd put that aside if I ever met Tom Cruise.

L is for last hug:
Judah, right before I put him to bed just now.

M is for marriage:
Very happily for almost four years now to my best friend.

N is for name of your last ex:
William.

O is for overnight hospital stays:
When I was born, and when I gave birth.

P is for phobias:
Small spaces and the undersides of rocks.

Q is for quotation:
Too many to list here.

R is for Biggest Regret:
A lot of things I did in college. At least I've learned from my mistakes.

S is for status:
Taken and happy.

T is for time you woke up:
7:30, just like Judah.

U is for underwear:
My last clean pair. Guess it's laundry night...

V is for vegetable you love:
Asparagus and cauliflower.

W is for worst habit:
Leaving my clothes on the bathroom floor, sometimes for days.

X is for x-rays you've had:
Teeth. And Nathan took an x-ray of my elbow that I thought I broke in the mosh pit at a Prayer Chain concert when I was 16. Turns out it's not broken. So what is that thing that floats around in there?

Y is for yummy food you make:
I make some mean spaghetti sauce, and pretty good pumpkin bread.

Z is for zodiac sign:
Gemini, and year of the dragon. But I think it's funny, because if you actually read the "characteristics" of the different signs you'll find that they all fit you, in some aspect. And yet some people plan their lives by this...

No comments: