12.03.2006

Yay! A meme!

Just last night I was thinking, "Man, I hope someone posts a meme soon, because this blog really needs some beefing up and I just don't have anything to say at the moment." And then, lo and behold, Barbara saved the day! With a word association meme. I can't promise that these will be the first things that come to my mind, because generally if I try that it looks something like this: Food: construction site. And while I can see the association there (because isn't that all CalTrans does? Lean on their shovels eating Subway sandwiches?) it's not really representative of what I think of food. But the things I put will be CLOSE to what came to mind first. Here we go.

1. Yourself: procrastinating (because I'm not putting up Christmas decorations like I should be)
2. Your spouse: love
3. Your hair: looking okay at the moment
4. Your mother: best girl friend
5. Your father: smile
6. Your favorite item: bathtub
7. Your dream last night: can't remember
8. Your favorite drink: diet coke
9. Your dream car: Nash Metropolitan (with a teardrop trailer would be sweet!)
10. The room you are in: my living room
11. Your ex: in Pakistan
12. Your fear: rejection
13. What you want to be in 10 years: a better person
14. Who you hung out with last night: Nathan and Judah
15. What you’re not: a work-ahead-of-schedule type
16. Muffins: corn (from Mo's)
17: One of your wish list items: a new black wool coat
18: Time: enemy
19. The last thing you did: gave Judah a bottle
20. What you are wearing: my favorite jeans, pink tank top, pink sweater
21. Your favorite weather: the half-clear after a storm
22. Your favorite book: Animal Dreams (at the moment)
23. The last thing you ate: cake
24. Your life: comfortable
25. Your mood: hopeful
26. Your best friend: generous
27. What you’re thinking about right now: how the new melter I just put in is giving me a sinus headache (but it smells really good)
28. Your car: which one? Mine? The Mustang? Powerful.
29. What you are doing at the moment: killing time
30. Your summer: just long enough
31. Your relationship status: stable and happy
32. What is on your TV: a show about trains sitting on the bottom of the ocean (no, really)
33. What is the weather like: windy and sunny
34. When was the last time you laughed: after lunch when Judah was jumping up and down and making pig noises

No comments: