6.27.2008

A survey

I got this survey by email, and I'm not really an email sort of person (I apologize to those of you who have suffered from this first hand) but I wanted to respond, so I thought I'd put it here. I hope this is satisfactory, Riva, Cara, and Jenn! I'd love to see answers from the rest of you bloggers, too....


1. What is your occupation right now? Raising Kids, which means I have to mark "Unemployed" on many official documents, which angers me to no end

2. What color are your socks right now? Socks? It's JUNE!

3. What are you listening to right now? The theme song to Word World. I can justify letting Judah watch this on TV because it's SO educational. Right?

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Grilled chicken quesadilla from Tom's Place. Yum.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yeah.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My brother-in-law.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Absolutely!! Really, would someone I didn't like send this to me?

8. How old are you today? 32

9. What is your favorite sport to watch? Almost any sport live, but on TV either baseball or gymnastics. Or, dare I say it? UFC. I know, I know...

10. What is your favorite drink? Diet Coke, followed closely by java chip fraps from Starbucks.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Have I ever not? It all started with grape Kool-Aid (I'm looking at you, Joy, if you're reading...).

12. Favorite food? Changes almost daily, but I always love Thai food. Oh, and those garlic knots at C&O Trattoria in Venice (thanks a lot, Ashlee, I can maybe blame those five pounds on you?)

13. What is the last movie you watched? Juno.

14. Favorite day of the year? Thanksgiving. All the family and fun, none of the stress of gift-giving.

15. How do you vent anger? By driving really fast and turning up the music. I favor James and New Order when I'm angry and maybe Cowboy Mouth or Big Country, and Depeche Mode, if I'm REALLY angry.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Little Pony.

17. What is your favorite season? Summer and fall tie with me.

18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blackberries. Is that an option?

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Hmmm....

20. Who is the most likely to respond? ????

21. Who is least likely to respond? ???

22. Living arrangements? Nathan, Judah, Micah, Payasa. Plus the bears that Judah swears live in his room.

23. When was the last time you cried? Wednesday? I think?

24. What is on the floor of your closet? Dirty clothes hampers.

25. Who is the friend you have known the longest that you are sending this to? That reads this blog? Cara and Riva.

26. What did you do last ? Hugged Nathan.

27. What inspires you? Nature.

28. What are you most afraid of? Bad things happening to people I love.

30. Favorite dog breed? Ug. Don't really like dogs, but if I had to pick I'd say golden or black lab.

31. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.

32. How many states have you lived in? Only one, but it's the best one. :)

No comments: