6.20.2005

Because I couldn't think of anything to write about tonight

Stole this from Graf Spee's blog. Thanks Dan! It's entertaining.

3 THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND
1. Free will and predestination
2. Our contry's legal system
3. WWE

3 THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME
1. I have a very bad temper
2. I have a fear of being unoriginal
3. I'm afraid of the dark

LAST...
1. Movie you rented: Hitch. But we haven't had time to watch it
2. Movie you bought: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
3. Song you listened to: "Turn" by New Order
4. CD you bought: I think it was New Order's new one, Waiting for the Sirens' Call
5. TV show you've watched: No idea. Probably MXC (yes, I love Spike TV)
6. Person you kissed: Either Nathan or Judah
7. Person you were thinking of: Nathan

DO...
1. You have a crush on someone: Yes. But is it a crush if it's requited?
2. You wish you could live somewhere else: Yes and no. I love California, but some other places might be nice for a change.
3. You think about suicide: Nope. I think it's selfish.
4. You believe in online dating: I don't think I'd do it, but I am a believer. I have lots of friends who met online and are very happily married.
5. Others find you attractive: Probably some others do, and some others don't
6. You want more piercings: Nope. I used to have more, and it just became too time consuming to pick out a jewelry wardrobe every morning
7. You drink: To the dismay of my mother, yes. But not heavily at all.
8. You do drugs: No. And if I did, would I want it published?
9. You smoke: Haven't in a long time. Used to occasionally. Cloves.
10. You like cleaning: No! But I like having things clean...
11. You like roller coasters: Yes
12. You write in cursive or print: Depends on what I'm writing. I usuallly write in a kind of hybrid
13. You like soap operas: No

HAVE YOU...
1. Ever cried over a girl: Yes
2. Ever cried over a boy: Oh yes
3. Ever lied to someone: Yes
4. Ever been in a fist fight: No
5. Ever been arrested: No, but almost. For hanging out on the beach after it closed

WHAT...
1. Shampoo do you use: Herbal Essences
2. Shoes do you wear: Any of my many many pairs, but usually flip flops
3. Is your desktop background: The Cure symbol from the Wish album

NUMBER...
1. Of times you have been in love: 2
2. Of times you have had your heart broken: Once
3. Of girls/guys you have kissed: Too many
4. Of drugs taken illegally: None
5. Of people you would classify as true, could-trust-with-your-life type friends: Many. I am very blessed
6. Of people you consider your enemies: None
7. Of scars on your body: Two major ones, and tons of minor ones
8. Of things in your past that you regret: Way too many

No comments: