11.12.2005

I'm surfing Quizilla on a Saturday night?

'Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love.'
Ah, of course, the Shakespeare quote. No duh this
would be yours! You know you love, and you
know why as well. You are so confident of your
decisions because you are so sure of yourself.
And the best part is that, you're normally
right (not always, but normally). Some other
people may not believe you, but hey, they
probably just don't understand. However, if
you aren't normally right, then it may be wise
to listen to your peers. Pretty please rate,
okay? Thanks so much for taking the quiz! ^_^

Okay, normally these quizzes make me nuts. This one was no exception (Which Love Quote fits you best?), but I had to post the results because the quote it came up with for me is the one we used on all our wedding favors. Weird, huh?

No comments: