7.04.2008

Models in the making

Two of my sisters-in-law, Ashlee and Heather, are collaborating on opening an Etsy shop. It's very exciting! Heather recently rediscovered her love of sewing and immediately started making the most adorable dresses for little girls, and Ashlee is making really really cute matching hair bows. It's fun to watch this project develop, and yesterday I got to be a part of it. We met up at Ashlee's parents' house and turned Eszter and Sophia into models. I got to be the photographer, and it was so much fun! They were naturals. :) Here are a few of the shots from the day. There were a lot more cute ones, but they wound up on Ashlee's camera since my battery died halfway through.

Anyway, check out the store for the rest of the clothes. They make me want to have a girl SO BAD!!!







No comments: